Thursday, November 24, 2011

Grand Opening



Hello Internet! Pictured above are some of my mini succulent gardens that I plant in recycled containers. One of my favorites is old/mismatched teacups. One of these can be a showpiece in a small space, or several can make an eclectic medley across your windowscape (yes I just made that word up. Get used to it)

Succulents are remarkably easy to take care of, since they require only very infrequent watering. If you tend to neglect more fragile plants, then maybe succulents are the plants for you! They also come in myriad varieties - some that look like coral, some that look like they are straight out of the little shop of horrors.

Join me at the Avila Bay Athletic Club for their Craft Faire on December 11th (Saturday) from 11-4 to check out these little beauties and many other ponderous creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment